Saturday, October 13, 2012

1 Foliage Fall 2012

The Foliage in New England is spectacular. Leaf Peeping is one of the reasons I love to visit New Hampshire in Autumn. I decided to take a Scenic drive through the beautiful White Mountains of New Hampshire, during the Columbus Day Weekend. This weekend was the perfect time for Leaf Peeping. My journey began in Lincoln via the Kancamagus Highway.This amazing highway stretches for 34.5 miles, offering an array of beautiful scenic areas. I thought I share my Foliage album and perhaps give you some inspiration to visit our beautiful New England States. Take a look at this drive suggested by Yankee Magazine, NH Drive.

Happy Fall!!

Click here to view these pictures larger

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures! Thank you for sharing and enjoy your weekend :)

    Blessings,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover